Gorgeous and tasty Black and White Bean Chicken Chili is ready in no time thanks to a helping hand from McCormick Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Skillet Sauce.
Whether you’re getting ready for a game day celebration with family and friends or a quiet evening by a cozy fire, chili is a beloved menu choice, at least at my house. Announcing this dinner plan is one of the fastest ways to put a smile on my hubby’s face. But, the preparation alone can be something of an event…a day filled with secret ingredients, methodical preparation, periodic taste-testing during a vigil over the stove-top.
My hat is off to those chili enthusiasts. But, what I get really excited about (and puts a great big smile on my face) is a recipe that rocks the taste…and is EASY to make.
Black and White Bean Chicken Chili
The secret ingredient in my chili is McCormick Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Skillet Sauce. It’s like an old friend has shared their favorite recipe with me. And, I say “old friend” because when I open my pantry, it’s full of their spices that I would be pondering over to come up with my own creation.
McCormick has introduced 7 sauces that give you a head start on making an amazing meal. A quick and easy recipe is listed on the package. But, there is plenty of room for creativity. Be sure to check out more recipes developed by the Sunday Supper group below using these new sauces. You’ll find all of these recipes plus a whole lot more on McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board. 🙂
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
- ½ pound ground breast of chicken
- 1 package McCormick Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Skillet Sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14½ ounces) petite diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Green Onion
- Sour Cream
- Brown ground chicken in a skillet over medium high heat. Drain fat.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes and Sauce.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro and serve with optional toppings.
More great ways to use the McCormick Skillet Sauces developed by the Sunday Supper group:
- Black and White Bean Chicken Chili by The Dinner-Mom
- Black Bean Taco Salad with Chipotle and Garlic by Ruffles & Truffles
- Cashew Chicken by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cauliflower Skillet Steaks-Sicilian Style by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Chicken Enchilada Skillet by The Messy Baker
- Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Chicken Fried Rice with Sesame Seeds and Almonds by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Creamy Sicilian Style Chicken Mushrooms Ham by Family Foodie
- Fajita Quesadillas by The Foodie Army Wife
- Fire Roasted Garlic Chili with Cilantro Lime Rice by Hip Foodie Mom
- One-Pot Chipotle Chicken Taco Pasta by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Picadillo by kimchi MOM
- Potato Topped Sloppy Beef Skillet by Magnolia Days
- Savory Jade Chicken in Taro Basket by Brunch with Joy
- Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry over Cauliflower Rice by Casa de Crews
- Shrimp Taco’s with a Baja Cream Sauce by Daily Dish Recipes
- Sicilian Chicken and Mushrooms Spaghetti Squash Casserole by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Sicilian Skillet Chicken over Parmesan Zucchini “Noodles” by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Skillet Sicilian Chickpeas Over Brown Rice by Shockingly Delicious
- Skillet Taco Nacho Bake by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Smokey BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches With Creamy Coleslaw by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Smoky Skillet Chicken and Rice by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sriracha Sesame Shrimp and Grits by I’m Not the Nanny
- Tex-Mex Sloppy Joes by The Weekend Gourmet
- Tres Carne Fire Roasted Garlic Chili over Egg Noodles by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL & RECEIVE A FREE GIFT!