This recipe for Gluten-Free Chicken Bruschetta is part of the #CookItGF social shopper amplification hosted by #CollectiveBias and its advertiser. The post and opinions are entirely my own.
This gorgeous gluten-free Chicken Bruschetta is ready in less than 30 minutes! Juicy grilled chicken is literally smothered with tomatoes that have been bathed in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and fresh basil. Top if off with your favorite cheese, such as feta, Parmesan, mozzarella or make it dairy-free and add nothing at all.
How to Make Gluten-Free Chicken Bruschetta in 30 Minutes or Less
The secret? Already grilled chicken. Tyson has introduced Gluten Free Grilled and Ready Chicken. I found it at my local Sam’s Club and my entire family enjoyed it. You can taste test it for yourself at participating store demos nationwide March 14th an 15th. (Don’t you just love those demos?!)
The grill marks aren’t for looks. It has a nice grilled flavor that I’ve enjoyed diced in a salad and in a rice bowl. Cooked chicken would speed up the preparation of Alice Springs Chicken, Monterey Chicken and Mediterranean Chicken Bake too, which all happen to be gluten-free.
I love how the fresh tomato medley perfectly complements the grilled chicken. It’s the perfect combination of fresh and frozen. I used Roma tomatoes. But, another option would be quartered cherry or grape tomatoes.
If you happen to have leftovers, dice the chicken and stir the tomato and chicken into some rice or quinoa…rice bowls for lunch anyone? Yes…I’m on a rice bowl kick these days.
The only debate about chicken bruschetta at our house is exactly how to top it off. I’m a feta cheese fan. My hubby and girls like freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Thank goodness it’s easy to have this recipe both ways. 🙂
Gluten-Free Chicken Bruschetta
- 6 Roma tomatoes diced, about 2 cups
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup basil leaves stacked, rolled and cut into thin slices
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces grilled chicken breasts
- Optional toppings of feta cheese Parmesan cheese or Mozzarella cheese
- Mix together in a medium-sized bowl all of the ingredients, except for the chicken and cheese.
- Allow tomato mixture to blend while preparing chicken.
- Heat chicken in microwave or oven according to package directions.
- Spoon bruschetta over chicken and top with favorite cheese.