Mango Chutney Chicken and Brie Roll-ups
Baked chicken stuffed with mango chutney and brie is a crowd-pleaser with just 4 ingredients. You don't need to tell anyone just how easy they were to make!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 6 Roulades
- 24 ounces Chicken breast cutlets about 1/4 inch in thickness
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounces brie from a small wedge
- 6 teaspoons mango chutney plus extra to serve over the top if desired
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lay chicken cutlets flat on piece of wax paper or plastic wrap.
Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
Cut brie into 6 slices about 1/4 inch thick and about the width of the chicken.
Place a slice of brie in the center of each piece of chicken.
Place a heaping teaspoon of mango chutney on top of the brie.
Carefully roll the chicken, keeping the brie in the center of the roll.
Place chicken roulades in a baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
Spoon excess juices that ooze out of the chicken over the chicken and serve with additional mango chutney on the side, if desired.
- Buying chicken cutlets saves you from pounding chicken to the desired thickness.
- The rind on the brie is edible and blends with the mango chutney during the cook process. But, you can cut it off. It's easiest to work with brie when it is cold.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 311mg | Potassium: 468mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 0.7mg