Mexican Street Corn in a Cup
Follow this plan to make Mexican Street Corn in a Cup and you'll be enjoying this creamy, spicy addictive dish in under 20 minutes!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 4 Cobs of corn To yield approximately 2 cups of corn kernels
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon Lime juice
- 2 Garlic cloves pressed
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled or cojita cheese
- Chopped parsley or cilantro optional garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
While the corn is cooking, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, garlic and cayenne pepper in a serving dish.
Cut corn from the cobs, add to serving dish and stir to combine.
Fold in feta cheese.
Sprinkle with garnish, if using, and enjoy!
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 316mg | Potassium: 272mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 275IU | Vitamin C: 7.7mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 0.6mg