Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps topped with cashews come together in minutes for an easy fake-out of this restaurant favorite.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 6 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced I used a bag of cabbage prepped for coleslaw that had red cabbage and carrots mixed in
- 1 Asian Dressing see ingredients below
- 3 cups cooked and cubed Blackened Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped (more to taste!)
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup cashews chopped
- 1 head leafy lettuce washed, dried and separated into single pieces
- 1/4 cup organic canola oil, cold or expeller pressed
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
To make the dressing, add all of the ingredients to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake to combine.
Toss cabbage and Asian Dressing together in a large bowl.
Fold in chicken, cilantro and green onions.
Scoop chicken/cabbage mixture into the center of a piece of lettuce and top with cashews. (The amount will vary depending upon the size of the lettuce leaf.)
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 267mg | Potassium: 376mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 27.4mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1.5mg