Kale Quinoa Salad with Sesame Aioli
Kale Quinoa Salad is dressed with a lightened-up Sesame Aioli and topped with carrots, Napa cabbage, green onions and cashews for an explosion of flavor in every bite!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 5 ounce bag of baby kale and/or baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cooked red quinoa cook according to package instructions
- 1 cup thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1 cup julienned carrot sticks
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews or almonds
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken (leave off for meatless version)
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat olive oil based mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons non-fat Greek yogurt or low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha sauce
Divide salad ingredients between 2 plates
Combine Sesame Aioli ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
Drizzle Sesame Aioli over salad and enjoy!
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 412mg | Potassium: 1103mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 16190IU | Vitamin C: 91.8mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 5.9mg