Dark Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Dark Chocolate Avocado Pudding is creamy, decadent and delicious...and just happens to be healthy too!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips I chopped up 12 Dove Dark Chocolate squares
- 4 Haas avocados, very ripe pitted and skin removed
- 1/2 cup honey or agave nectar for vegan version
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup skim milk rice milk, almond milk or coconut milk will work too
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar - optional
Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring at each interval, until melted and smooth.
Add chocolate and remaining ingredients to a food processor and pulse until smooth, scraping sides as necessary.
Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving.
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 900mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 13.5mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 2mg