Brownie Batter Dessert Hummus
Brownie Batter Dessert Hummus is everything you dreamed it would be! Creamy, chocolatey, healthy, easy to make, gluten-free, lower in carbs and delicious!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 15.5 ounces chickpeas 1 can, rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup coconut oil liquefied
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips melted
- 2 Tablespoons rice milk or milk of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons stevia sugar blend or 2 Tablespoons or sugar
Add all of the ingredients (prepared as indicated) to a food processor and blend on low until smooth, about 1 minute.
Eat with a spoon or serve with pretzels, graham crackers, strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, etc.!
Recipe yields about 1 1/2 cups. Serving size is 2 Tablespoons.
Store in refrigerator. If hummus starts to firm up, then microwave on low for about 30 seconds to soften and stir.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 80mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.7mg