Easy Oatmeal Lace Cookies
Easy Oatmeal Lace Cookies are light, crispy and very versatile too. Drizzle with chocolate or sandwich a little ice cream in between for a delightful treat.
Servings 60 cookies
- 2 ½ cups Old Fashioned Oatmeal not the quick cooking kind
- 1 cup sugar any combination of brown and white
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons flour or gluten-free replacement
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup melted butter or vegan replacement 1 stick
- 1 egg or vegan replacement beaten
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir in melted butter and egg.
Place 12 leveled teaspoon size drops of batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat mat. The cookies will spread while they cook so do not crowd them.
Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the sides just begin to brown. The center will still be slightly soft.
Allow them to sit on baking sheet for about 2 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 21mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.1mg