Spicy Ranch Chicken Foil Packets Recipe
Spicy Ranch Chicken Foil Packets filled with festive confetti vegetables are perfect for the grill or oven! Perfect for camping or a backyard bbq!
Servings 4 Servings
- 20 ounces chicken thighs or breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ teaspoon Sriracha sauce optional
- ½ cup carrot diced
- ½ cup green beans chopped
- ½ cup plum tomatoes diced
- ½ cup red onion diced
- ½ cup corn kernels
Lay sheets of aluminum foil on the counter and mist with cooking spray.
Place 1-2 chicken thighs, side by side, in the center of each piece of aluminum foil.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken thighs.
Combine dressing and sriracha sauce in a small bowl.
Spoon 1 Tablespoon of dressing over each portion of chicken thighs.
Top each portion of chicken thighs with about ½ cup of vegetables
Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of dressing over the top of the vegetables.
Bring sides of foil up to the center to meet and crimp tightly with a small ½ inch fold.
Crimp sides tightly with a small ½ inch fold, allowing room for air to circulate.
- Chicken is done when the internal temperature reaches 165 °F. For best results, remove one packet and test with a meat thermometer.
- The cook time will vary depending upon the thickness of the chicken. We used chicken thighs which were not very thick.
- Chicken can also be cubed to cook faster and it will be easier to eat straight out of the foil packet.
- To keep the carb count down, limit starchy vegetables like corn and carrots and use more green vegetables.
- Use a marker to label with each person's name if the packets are different!
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 149mg | Sodium: 496mg | Potassium: 517mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3125IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2mg