Tex Mex Cheddar Corn Casserole
Make Tex Mex Cheddar Corn Casserole and wow your guests!
Servings 12 servings
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 61 ounces Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn, well drained 4 cans
- 61 ounces black beans, rinsed and well-drained) 4 cans
- 4 ounces light cream cheese cubed
- ⅔ cup chopped cilantro divided
- 2 plum tomatoes diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Toss together cheddar cheese, flour and pepper in a medium bowl and set aside.
Stir together milk, hot sauce, corn, black beans and ⅓ cup cilantro in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Place cubed cream cheese over the corn mixture.
Layer cheddar cheese mixture over corn mixture in baking dish and mix to combine and distribute ingredients.
Cover and bake 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
Top with remaining cilantro and diced tomatoes.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 788mg | Potassium: 851mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 885IU | Vitamin C: 13.7mg | Calcium: 285mg | Iron: 3.7mg