Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips Recipe
Blueberries, strawberries, apples and kiwi are finely diced and coated with a stevia-sweetened glaze to make this amazing Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips.
Servings 8 servings
- 2 apples diced small
- 1 quart strawberries cored and diced small
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 kiwi peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons strawberry spreadable fruit or jam low sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Stevia Baking Blend divided
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons butter or vegan spread melted
- 8 flour tortillas we used high fiber, whole wheat, 8 inch size
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine prepared fruit in a large bowl.
Mix spreadable fruit and 2 Tablespoons Stevia Bakeable Blend together.
Pour sauce over fruit and stir to glaze the fruit.
Use a pastry brush to coat one side of tortillas with melted butter.
Combine ¼ cup Stevia Baking Blend with cinnamon, preferably in a shakeable container.
Sprinkle cinnamon-stevia blend over tortillas.
Cut tortillas into wedges using a pizza cutter.
Place wedges on a non-stick baking sheet.
Cook tortilla wedges for about 8-9 minutes or until crisp.
Scroll up for more details and process shots!
- Replace all or part of the stevia with sugar if desired.
- Best when made and served the same day!
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 346mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 178IU | Vitamin C: 98mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg