Lemon Pepper Tilapia
Easy Lemon Pepper Tilapia will become your new favorite 15 minutes recipe!
Servings 4 servings
- 16 ounces tilapia or other mild white fish 4 filets
- 8 teaspoons butter
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Paprika
- Sea salt to taste
- ¼ cup green onions sliced
- 2 Tablespoons parsley chopped
- Lemon wedges optional
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Pat fish fillets dry and place in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Pour lemon juice and melted butter over fish.
Sprinkle remaining ingredients over fish.
Bake uncovered for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Serve with lemon wedges, if using.
Tip: Most of these sides can be seasoned with any or all of the ingredients used to make this recipe!
- This can be made ahead and frozen in aluminum baking tins. Freeze for up to two months and defrost in refrigerator for 8-12 hours before serving.
- Quick and easy sides that take less than 15 minutes to make include:
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 386mg | Vitamin A: 510IU | Vitamin C: 9.7mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.8mg