Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries with No-Bake Filling
Make stunning Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries. The EASY no-bake filling is made from scratch so you can make it low-carb too! Easy to follow tutorial!
Servings 6 servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons Sweetener Use preferred sweetener that equals about 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- 2 pints strawberries washed, dried with greens removed
- mini chocolate chips or sprinkles optional
Cream the cream cheese and sweetener in a glass bowl. Add vanilla extract and heavy cream to the bowl.
Whip with electric beaters just until the mixture is thick and creamy and peaks start to form, about 2 minutes.
Store cheesecake mixture in the refrigerator while preparing strawberries.
Cut a thin slice off the bottoms of the strawberries where the stem was so they will sit nicely on a plate.
Use a knife to cut deep slits in the top of each strawberry in the shape of an "x" being careful not to cut all the way through.
Fill a pastry bag or plastic bag with the cream cheese filling. Squeeze the filling to the corner of the bag and nip off the corner.
Gently spread the strawberries open and pipe the filling into the center of each strawberry.
Top strawberries with sprinkles or mini chocolate chips, if desired.
Keep refrigerated until ready to enjoy.
See Process Shots and Video Above
- Don't wash the strawberries until it's time to make the recipe. Then, quickly rinse and pat them dry.
- Strawberries come in all shapes and sizes. Tall cylindrical-shaped strawberries and big fat round strawberries work best for the flower presentation.
- The filling makes a wonderful dip for strawberries that don't make the cut. (And for other fruit too like raspberries!)
- Another option is to stuff the strawberries with Healthy Cream Cheese Frosting using date paste!
- The filling and/or the stuffed strawberries can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
- Another option is to hull out the center and use a small measuring spoon or pairing knife to remove the flesh in the center of the strawberry and pipe the filling inside.
- Topping ideas: sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs or blueberries for a 4th of July celebration.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 551IU | Vitamin C: 93mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg