Cheesecake stuffed strawberries are easy to prepare, delicious to eat and stunning to behold. The no-bake filling using real food ingredients makes this recipe a breeze to make.
Strawberries = Special = Valentine’s Day = Mother’s Day = Anniversary! These No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries will make anyone feel special. But, you shouldn’t wait for an event to enjoy them. We’ll show you the simple steps to make them so you can have an impromptu celebration any time.
By the way, we have a BIG crush on strawberries and not just on holidays. Strawberries dipped in chocolate or Brownie Batter Dessert Hummus make a regular appearance for dessert. I personally have a Simple Strawberry Smoothie with yogurt almost every week. They even elevate dinner in Strawberry Bruschetta Chicken. Follow our Strawberry Recipes Pinterest board for more ideas like these strawberries cut into roses, which always make me smile.
By far, tried and true no-bake cheesecake is my go-to filling for plump and juicy strawberries. I mean who can resist cheesecake?!
Tips for Making No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Don’t wash the strawberries until it’s time to make the recipe. Then, quickly rinse and pat them dry.
- Strawberries come in all shapes and sizes. Tall cylindrical shaped strawberries and big fat round strawberries work best for this purpose.
- The filling makes a wonderful dip for any strawberries that don’t make the cut. (And for other fruit too!)
- Before transitioning to clean-eating basic guidelines, this recipe used whipped topping. Check out No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes to see the filling for this version.
- Another option is to stuff the strawberries with Healthy Cream Cheese Frosting using date paste!
- The filling and/or the stuffed strawberries can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
Video of How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
The short video below shows the method used to make Strawberries Stuffed with Cheesecake.
You’ll be indulging in these beauties in no time.
Add sprinkles or mini chocolate chips to the top for a festive presentation. I’d love to nosh on a plate of Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries on Valentine’s Day…okay any day. 🙂
More Desserts Using Berries
- Mixed Berry Crumble
- Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries
- No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes topped with Fruit
- Fruit Pizza Cookie
- Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Please rate this recipe and tag @DinnerMom or #DinnerMom on social media. We love to see what you are cooking up!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries with No-Bake Filling
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia/sugar blend or honey; see notes on sweetener
- 2 pints strawberries washed, dried with greens removed
- mini chocolate chips or sprinkles optional
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the strawberries, in a bowl and whip with electric beaters until thick and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Store cheesecake mixture in the refrigerator while preparing strawberries.
- Cut a thin slice off the bottoms of the strawberries where the stem was so they will sit nicely on a plate.
- Use a knife to cut deep slits in the top of each strawberry in the shape of an "x" being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Fill a pastry bag or plastic bag with the cream cheese filling. Squeeze the filling to the corner of the bag and nip off the corner.
- Gently spread the strawberries open and pipe the filling into the center of each strawberry.
- Top strawberries with sprinkles or mini chocolate chips, if desired.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to enjoy.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL & RECEIVE A FREE GIFT!