Kale Quinoa Salad with Sesame Aioli
Kale Quinoa Salad is dressed with a lightened-up Sesame Aioli and topped with carrots, Napa cabbage, green onions and cashews for an explosion of flavor in every bite!
Servings 2 servings
- 5 ounce bag of baby kale and/or baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cooked red quinoa cook according to package instructions
- 1 cup thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1 cup julienned carrot sticks
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- ½ cup chopped cashews or almonds
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken (leave off for meatless version)
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat olive oil based mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons non-fat Greek yogurt or low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sriracha sauce
Divide salad ingredients between 2 plates
Combine Sesame Aioli ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
Drizzle Sesame Aioli over salad and enjoy!
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 412mg | Potassium: 1103mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 16190IU | Vitamin C: 91.8mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 5.9mg