Mexican Street Corn Dip Recipe
Mexican Street Corn Dip combines fresh, corn, black beans, tomatoes and red onion in a creamy dressing with a bit of heat. Top it off with feta cheese and you'll be hooked too!
Prep Time 19 minutes
Total Time 19 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 4 Cobs of corn To yield approximately 2 cups of corn kernels
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Lime juice
- 2 Garlic cloves pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper add more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese crumbled or cojita cheese
- 15 ounces black beans drained and rinsed
- 3 plum tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- Chopped parsley or cilantro optional garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
Follow these directions to microwave corn on the cob.
While the corn is cooking, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, garlic and cayenne pepper in a serving dish.
Cut corn from the cobs, add to serving dish and stir to combine.
Add corn, black beans, red onion and tomatoes to serving dish and mix with creamy dressing.
Fold in feta cheese.
Sprinkle with garnish, if using, and enjoy!
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 207mg | Potassium: 381mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1.5mg