Breakfast Guacamole Toast Recipe
Breakfast Guacamole Toast is healthy, delicious and can be low-carb using the right "bread". Choose from our topping ideas and take it to the next level!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 Haas Avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt a "pinch"
- 1 plum tomato diced
- 2 Tablespoons onion diced; red, white or green
- Optionally add a pinch of cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes for heat
- Optionally add 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 slices Whole Wheat Bread, thin sliced or bread of choice
Cut avocados in half and scoop pulp into a bowl. Mash avocado pulp with a fork.
Mix pulp with lemon juice and salt and then stir in remaining ingredients.
Slather guacamole on bread.
Add additional toppings if desired and enjoy!
- Serve over cloud bread for SBD phase 1 or a very low-carb count.
- Take Breakfast Guacamole toast to the next level with any combination of these toppings:
- Eggs cooked any way
- Vegetables such as peppers, mushrooms
- Cheese such as cotija, feta or Monterey Jack
- Fruits such as pomegranate, pineapple, mango
- Seeds including sesame and pumpkin
- Nuts including walnuts, pinenuts, pecans (toasting makes them even better)
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 210mg | Potassium: 596mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg