4 Ingredient Cookies? You bet! That’s all it takes to make these scrumptious Peanut Butter Butter Blossom Cookies…or use any nut butter.
If you are short on time but crave the classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate, then you need 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies in your life.
Have you seen the recipe on your Facebook or Instagram page and wondered if it really tastes as good as it looks? Let me assure you that these are very delicious and did not last a day in our house.
If you need an easy after school treat, the perfect ending to dinner or just need your peanut butter and chocolate fix, then make…
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies – Tips!
We played around with the recipe quite a bit (as in we’ve had a lot of cookies lately!) Add chocolate chips to the batter or use different types of chocolate toppers for different effects.
The amount of sugar used is a matter of taste. I did a few batches with 3/4 cup of sugar instead of a full cup and still loved them. 🙂
If there’s an allergy to peanut butter in your house, then use any unsweetened nut butter. We used sunflower seed butter.
Ultimately, this was our favorite. It received kudos for the presentation. (I do believe this version looks a bit like a witch’s hat!) And, the layer of chocolate on top of the soft cookie was irresistible!
Please rate this recipe and tag @DinnerMom or #DinnerMom on social media. We love to see what you are cooking up!
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter or any unsweetened nut butter we used sunflower seed butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg lightly beaten; or egg replacer
- 24 individual pieces of chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix first three ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Shape 1 Tablespoon of batter into a round ball and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat until there are approximately 24 balls.
- Optionally, lightly coat the outside of each ball with sugar by rolling the ball in a shallow bowl of sugar.
- Flatten balls to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place a chocolate piece in the center of each cookie. Press lightly into place. Repeat for all cookies.
- Return baking sheet to oven and bake for 3 minutes more.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes and then on a wire rack until cooled. Cookies will continue to firm up when cooling.