The Confetti Vegetable Medley topping these Spicy Ranch Chicken Grilled Foil Packets gives this recipe a festive feel…which is exactly why you’ll want to enjoy them at your next backyard BBQ!
Our grilling adventures continue this summer with Spicy Ranch Chicken Grilled Foil Packets. It’s the type of dinner you might enjoy on a camping trip. But, you won’t be roughing it. Nope. You and your family and friends will be savoring chicken slathered with a spicy ranch dressing and topped with a confetti of diced vegetables. They’re as tasty as they are pretty!
You’ll love this recipe because:
- Each packet is completely customizable right down to the vegetables that go inside and whether or not the dressing is spiked with sriracha. (Everyone’s happy!)
- You don’t need plates…eat right out of the foil packets if desired. (Fewer dishes!)
- It’s perfect party fare. After dinner, make s’mores and tell ghost stories! (That’s what we did!)
We are roughing it out on the porch! 🙂
Sirius is waiting for an after dinner walk!
Spicy Ranch Chicken Grilled Foil Packets Tips and Tricks
I looooove a medley of finely diced vegetables (Check out Vegetable Rice Pilaf and Cajun Dirty Rice Bowls if you feel the same way!) The presentation is so pretty and the flavors meld together so nicely. That said, you don’t have to go to the extreme. Slice the carrots and cook the green beans whole. It’s almost a rainbow!
Tyson® boneless, skinless chicken thighs are the flavorful base of this recipe. They’re topped with Hidden Valley Ranch® dressing spiked with a touch of sriracha…if your dare. If you don’t want the heat, just leave it out!
Let everyone make their own packet. Provide a buffet with all the ingredients. Each person will mound the chicken with vegetables of their choosing and drizzle more dressing over the top! Fold it up and let the grill work its magic. (Don’t forget a marker to label the packets!)
I’m thrilled to bring you these Spicy Ranch Chicken Grilled Foiled Packets as part of Gather ‘Round The Grill, a campaign sponsored by Tyson® that promotes families gathering round the grill to make delicious food and spend quality time together. I was able to find all of the products I need for the recipe at Walmart and at a great value too!
Spicy Ranch Chicken Grilled Foil Packs
- 1.8 pounds Tyson® Fresh Chicken Thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch® Dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup carrot diced
- 1/2 cup green beans chopped
- 1/2 cup plum tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- Lay sheets of aluminum foil on the counter and mist with cooking spray.
- Place 2 chicken thighs, side by side, in the center of each piece of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken thighs.
- Combine dressing and sriracha sauce in a small bowl.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of dressing over each portion of chicken thighs.
- Top each portion of chicken thighs with up to 2 Tablespoons of each vegetable.
- Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of dressing over the top of the vegetables.
- Bring sides of foil up to the center to meet and crimp tightly with a small 1/2 inch fold.
- Crimp sides tightly with a small 1/2 inch fold, allowing room for air to circulate.
- Place foil packets on the grill over medium high heat.
- Close lid and cook for about 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Open packets very carefully to avoid burn from the steam.
- 4 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil cut into 12 x 18 inches in size
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.